Bullying is not acceptable
Your safety is very important to us at Cosgrove Village Primary School and we will do everything we can to make sure that you learn in a safe environment.
If you do feel unsafe at any time, tell an adult you trust so that we know about the problem and can deal with it.
Bullying is when a person or group deliberately intends to cause someone else to feel hurt, distressed, threatened or humiliated.
If you, or someone you know, is being bullied:
- Watching and doing nothing supports the bully.
- Tell a member of staff or a member of your family immediately.
You cannot deal with a bully by yourself
- Talk to a teacher, your parents or an adult you can trust .
- Do not give in to demands for money, sweets or anything else.
- Do not try to buy the bully off with sweets or other presents.
You will find some useful websites on the side of this page.